Over the years online forms have grown to become the most effective way to collect data online. Nowadays they take on a variety of shapes and forms and are used to collect contact information, market research, orders and payments, and more.
While there is no question of how useful online forms can be – creating them can be difficult. But if you want an easy way to create online forms that is versatile and can adapt to any of your needs, you need look no further than AidaForm.
Quickly Create Any Type of Online Form
Creating an online form using AidaForm is as easy as assembling the building blocks containing the fields that you want to add. The platform will take care of the rest, and handle everything from the layout to the field validation, error messages, fill-out hints, and so on.
Similarly you will be able to customize the design of the forms that you create in AidaForm and adjust their appearance as and how you see fit. If you want you can add branding elements to the form, or tweak it so that it fits in with your website’s design.
Due to how versatile it is, there is really no limit on the types of online forms that AidaForm will let you create. It can just as easily be used to create newsletter sign-up forms as it can create a contact form, collect emergency contact information, and much more.
All that you need to do on your end is plan out your form and decide on the types of fields you want to include then piece it together – and AidaForm will handle the code and other legwork.
Considering its scope it should come as no surprise that there are numerous features in AidaForm. To be more specific its features will allow you to:
- Select a template to create an online form or to use as a starting point when structuring a form.
- Insert various types of fields including dates, signature fields, lists, CAPTCHA, Google Maps, file uploads, and more.
- Apply themes to customize the design and adjust the appearance further as you require.
- Publish the form on a website or social media by linking to it directly, or copy and paste the automatically generated HTML code to your website.
- Opt to receive notifications when users respond to your form so you can check the data that was gathered.
- Evaluate and analyze data conveniently via the informative visualizations in the web interface.
- Export the data from submissions as Excel or Google Sheets documents.
- Connect to other compatible apps such as Dropbox via the built-in Zapier integration.
Make no mistake the features listed above are just a selection of the more important features in AidaForm, but they should give you a taste of its capabilities. The next step is on you – and if you have an online form that you want to create you should make it a point to try it out.