Living in the 20s where technology has almost overtaken mankind, determining their actions to an unimaginable extent, we all know the feeling when our internet lapses even for a little while. It not only vexes us out, but also feels like the entire world has shut down for a while. You see! That’s how much addicted we are to the present day technology. Under the same light, it is even more exasperating when you are constantly trying to download a video and it keeps on buffering. Eventually it takes an eternity to download. Here, is where the smart people would use this loophole called Vidmate.
What is this application all about?
Vidmate, as the name slightly reflects, is an outstanding application for downloading YouTube and other such streaming videos in your device storage. With a meagre size of 11.03MB, vidmate download procedure is pretty lucid and fundamental. The latest, or to say, the last version of this app is Vidmate 3.35.
- It comes with a user friendly operability and is equally facile to navigate.
- The user can even morph the video quality while it is still being downloaded. Cool right!
- The users can also choose between low quality or high definition quality as per their will. It can download in 360p as also in 1080p.
- The videos can be downloaded in minutes; pretty expeditiously than the any other app would render you to.
- The users can also password protect their downloads.
- Inside of the video streaming app, the users can stream live TV.
- This app also allows the users to download from multiple sources at the very same time.
- Pushing towards maximal and making the best out of your internet calibre, this app can download videos at a 200% faster rate as compared to any other app used for the same purpose. Isn’t this actually huge!
- Videos available for downloads are from safe and secure servers and pose no harm or insecurity to your device.
How to download and install the app?
The vidmate download procedure is much simpler than you are already anticipating. And here is how to do that:
- Download the app on your android device.
- Open the ‘file manager’ and head straight into the ‘downloads’ folder.
- Next you need to enable ‘installation from unknown sources’.
- For this, head into the ‘settings’ options and simply click on ‘installations from unknown sources’ to enable it.
- Once you are done with this, move to the Vidmate application and install it.
- You might get a warning pop up at this stage. Just click on ‘OK’ and move towards your app and download it.
The app since its very inception has been a mixed bundle or pros and cons. While some users claim it leaks the private information of the users, some claim the app to be a problem solver and recommend it highly for downloading videos. Solution? If you put privacy first, try not to use the app. If not, just go ahead and experience the mind boggling realm of super-fast downloads.