A Quick Review of Oukitel K6000 Pro 4G
When it comes to Smartphone, the battery life is one of the critical issues amongst every mobile user. In the last few years, there has been a drastic change in the batteries right from size and efficient. However, Smartphones still do not last full day for many people. One of the major selling points of the OUKITEL is its battery life. The company put out many Smartphone under solid battery life category as K4000, K6000, and K10000. Among those, K6000 Pro is enough for meeting all your requirements. Here, you can see the complete review of K6000 Pro.
Specification of K6000 Pro:
When speaking about its specification, the Smartphone has many new and outstanding features. Here is a quick review of the K6000 Pro specifications.
- It sports with 5.5 inches with screen resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels IPS display that gives 401 PPI
- It has 2.5D Arc capacitive touchscreen with Dragon trail 2 glass protection
- It runs on 64bit MTK6753 Octa Core, which is clocked at 1.3GHz paired with GPU Mali-T720
- Moreover, it runs on the latest version of Android 6.0 operating System
- It is equipped with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM as internal memory (26GB available to user)
- It has microSD card slot for expanding the storage capacity
- It also comes with dual SIM card dual standby
- In terms of camera, it has dual Cameras such as 5MP front camera and 13MP back camera with dual LED flashlight and auto focus
- The Smartphone support FDD LTE/4G/3G/GPS/Wifi/Bluetooth
- Regarding networking capabilities, it has following capabilities as 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, 3GWCDMA 900/2100MHz, 4G: FDD LTE: 800/1800/2100/2600MHz
- It also provides the support of fingerprint sensor
- It is equipped with 6000mAh battery that is non-removable SCUD Li-Po battery. Moreover, it has MTK Pump Express Flash Charging functionality.
- It has a special functionality of splash proof and dust proof
Design and built:
The design of oukitel k6000 is very catchy, and it sports a more premium design that having about 70 percent of its body made with metal chassis. It comes in three different colors such as glacial silver, carbon grey, and champagne gold. The border of the Smartphone is finished with a shiny metal along with chamfered edges, power buttons, and volume adjustments that made of metal. At the back, fingerprint sensor is sitting just below the dual LED flash and camera. Through metal, the body is covered and having curved edges and flattened middle section with smooth finish. This provides a nice and comfortable feel in hand. It has a thickness of 9.8mm and weight is 214grams.
Pros of K6000 Pro:
- The Smartphone has noise-cancelling feature in the microphone, so you have a clear voice from the earphone
- It has an amazing battery life that you have never seen on any Smartphone
- Even though it is not QHD, its 1080p IPS panel is still very good
- The price of the phone is $160 only, but you have a huge battery and a metal unibody